Municipal Court/Traffic Violations/DUI-DWI
Experienced Attorneys Can Reduce Harsh Penalties
The Galvin Law Firm specializes in municipal court, traffic violations and municipal ordinance infractions. With over 20 years of experience, our firm's attorneys are versed in New Jersey traffic laws, as well as municipal regulations. We can provide you the skills necessary to mitigate the charges lodged against you, and defend your rights.
While many traffic and ordinance violations may seem minor, without proper legal representation, a conviction could be costly, including increased surcharges, points, imprisonment, loss of driving privileges and a hike in insurance premiums. Individuals convicted of DWI charges and other traffic violations can face hefty consequences, including the loss of driving privileges, fines and even jail time. To learn how we can help reduce your exposure to a conviction for a traffic or municipal code violation, big or small, give us a call today at 732-364-3011 to schedule a consultation.
These are some of the more common areas that our experienced attorneys defend:
- Speeding (N.J.S.A. 39:4-98)
- Driving while suspended/on the revoked list (N.J.S.A. 39:4-40)
- Careless/reckless driving (N.J.S.A. 39:4-96/97)
- Driving while intoxicated/driving under the influence (N.J.S.A. 39:4-50)
- Failure to observe traffic signals (N.J.S.A. 39:4-81)
- Leaving the scene of an accident (N.J.S.A. 39:4-129)
- Failure to yield (N.J.S.A. 39:4-87/90/92)
- Racing on a highway (N.J.S.A. 39:4-52)
- General municipal code violations
Contact Us For A Consultation
Our law firm offers consultations for DWI and traffic violation issues.
Contact us online or call us at 732-364-3011 to learn more about how we can help.